Saturday, June 30, 2007

Freshly Ground

The folks over at The Coffee House (I assume this would consist mainly of my pastor buddy, Travis Gilbert, even though there are no references to him anywhere on the site apart from his profuse comments and several links to Use The Oxgoad--another nice blog covering a range of religious topics which is clearly his) have posted a nice little piece about us. Check them out for more news and commentary (and conservative good sense).

Disclaimer: The Coffee House also contains a good deal of sports material. I understand that some people find this sort of thing amusing. Personally, the only team I care about has a big elephant for a mascot, but I digress...

1 comment:

Travis said...

You know, I had not noticed that I no where officially take credit for The Coffee House. Now that you've "outed" me I might as well own up to it.