Monday, December 10, 2007

Huckabee's Foreign Policy

Huckabee's foreign policy leaves much to be desired.

I will add that I just read through this article from 1998 (no doubt dug up to scare people about Huckabee's "extreme fundamentalist views"), and I have to say that I agree with him here. He speaks against the evils of big government several times and points out that the gospel helps people more than government. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything but support of big government from him recently.

Just to recap (in case you didn't read the comments a few posts down), here are my top issues:

1. Conservative philosophy of limited government. This would solve so many of our problems.

2. The War on Terror and national security.

3. Abortion, immigration and everything else.

I will vote for the candidate who can best deliver on these issues in this order.

No comments: