Monday, September 29, 2008

The Sky is Falling!

Or, you know, maybe it's not.

At this point who knows? But I will say that I'm proud of my congressman. He listened to us. That's kinda what they're supposed to do, isn't it?

I'm going to admit it: I'm glad that President Bush's terms are just about over. I really admire and respect the man personally but politically - not so much. No Child Left Behind, prescription drugs, immigration, massively ridiculous "bailout" that no one is even sure is going to work or what the final cost would be? No, thanks. (sigh)

Where, oh where, is the solid conservative (a la Ronald Reagan) LEADER that our country needs? (another sigh)

Edited to add: Mike Pence (R) sent this around this weekend. And:

Thomas Sowell called the bailout a "tragedy of tremendous magnitude".

No comments: