Thursday, October 2, 2008

Palin's Back

The Palin we thought we had is back. The debate went very well. It was funny watching the beltway commentators puzzling over why she was talking like a regular person (one said: "a little colloquial for my taste . . ."). Exactly. But hey, Biden didn't really mess up too bad, so I guess he won, right? Or my favorite, "style vs. substance," as if Biden's total lack of style gives him automatic credibility on the issues. I hope they had some snacks for him back in the green room because his lunch got eaten!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the fact that Sarah Palin blatantly did not answer so many questions speaks for itself. Why she brought up Castro during the question re: Pakistan vs. Iran is beyond me. It's not like all dictators can be lumped together as a single anti-American mass. Dumb, just flat out dumb.

Philip said...

If only there was a word to describe Biden's 22 (and counting) lies . . .