Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Banking Queen

The AIG bonuses should not be a surprise to anyone. Democrats (including Chris Dodd, recipient of significant AIG cash) approved them months ago when AIG first went on the dole. Larry Kudlow points out some of the real questions to be asking. Chuck Schumer said that he wanted to "return the $165,ooo,ooo in bonus money to its rightful owners: the American taxpayers." I missed the part where he explains which form lets you reclaim the money! His real definition of "rightful owners" tends to look a lot like Democrat Committee Chairmen. Here's an idea: stop taking so much money from the American taxpayers in the first place.

1 comment:

selina said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sarah

http://blanket.ws